[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

Brian Wisti brianwisti at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 19:19:52 GMT 2006

--- Robert Shiels <robert at se71.org> wrote:

> O'Shaughnessy, Jamie wrote:
>
> >She's right you know...
> >
> >A couple of months ago I was in a public multi story car park in
> Slough in late afternoon.
> >
> [Snip nasty Slough carpark story.]
>
> [ snippety ]
> Slough is a dump, but it has a couple of indoor shopping centers, and
> [ snip ]

So far, I've gathered 3 things from this very long thread:

* Slough is a dump, but a dump with a cinema and sex in public.
* Brighton apparently has a nudist beach - and anyone who has actually
been to a nudist beach can tell you that this is not always a good
idea.
* 'local' is as useful as nipples on men.

All in all, I'd say this has been a pretty good thread.

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com/