[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Wed Feb 22 21:53:58 GMT 2006

Je 2006-02-22 13:52:53 +0000, O'Shaughnessy, Jamie skribis:
> My original point was more about the apparent lack of good developers, who are not just technical, but are more rounded -

Maybe they're being hired by folks with more money / more challenges /
more technically interesting stuff going on?

I wonder how much the ol' amazon 1-click patent is still affecting
decisions.

Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If my sister had lived, then we have to visit the wood-shed."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/