[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

Lusercop `the.lusercop' at lusercop.net
Thu Feb 23 11:07:34 GMT 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 10:38:25AM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:
> Nigel Rantor <wiggly at wiggly.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > Go eat a carrot[0] instead of feeding the troll in future.
> I had come to that conclusion, yes. Either he's a troll, or his name is
> three characters too long.

I'm not trolling. I really think that writing subs that pretend to be map
and grep or similar is not a way to, in general, write maintainable code...

You're always free to disagree with me. I'm sure you all do. Feel free to
use your killfiles if appropriate.

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002