[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:08:40 GMT 2006

On 23/02/06, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
> I've always had this theory that it doesn't matter how ugly the building you
> live in looks, because while inside it, you don't have to look at it, so
> there's one less eyesore on your vista. I don't know if this applies at a
> larger scale.

In the Ocean House building in bracknell, on one side of the 10th
floor (where I worked) you could see miles and miles of countryside
and only the posher estates on the edges of the town - or the grotty
town centre was out of sight, the view other side was mostly
roundabouts, dual carriageway and the fujitsu-siemens tower.

Of course, in both slough and bracknell you have to get into the
office from the station or car park, which can make a drizzly monday
morning doubly depressing.

A.