Musical Selections (was Re: Books & Audiobooks)

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:32:29 GMT 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 02:26:54PM +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> My Paul has all of his abba music on the GPS on a 1GB SD card.
> Drives me insane but he loves them - and country music :-)
>
> Listening to Shania Twain right now :-)

My SD card is currently full of Tuesday night's Absolute Power and a
bunch of Anime soundtrack mp3s (courtesy of streamripper).

Shame I'd somehow managed to let the battery in my Tungsten drain to
almost empty, it was so low I couldn't even run it off the car battery
this morning. Happily charged up for the trip home tonight though.