Replacing the camera

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Thu Feb 23 14:22:19 GMT 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 02:07:44PM +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> So for ~400 UKP can anyone suggest a better general purpose digital
> camera than the Fuji S9500.

Casio Exilim EX-Z600 is 350GBP and quite nice! My girlfriend has the
EX-Z750 which is about 220-250GBP, I've been thinking of buying the Z600
for myself. But I'd really rather have a dSLR with interchangeable
lenses, a hotshoe, etc. If you want a point'n'shoot, the Exilim Zoom
series seem pretty good, especially given they're smaller than a pack of
fags.

/joel