units (Re: DAB [was Re: Books & Audiobooks (was [JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer)])

muppet scott at asofyet.org
Fri Feb 24 02:27:34 GMT 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Dirk Koopman wrote:
>> IPods. 128Mb.
> That should read:
> IPods. 128Kbps.

It's hard to tell, sometimes.  The lady from the cable company asked
me yesterday, while i was setting up cable broadband access, if i
could verify that my "computer's processor has at least three

First: gigabytes in a processor?

Second: wtf is wrong with their setup that requires a 3GHz processor
to run a freaking TCP/IP connection?

Third: does the Macintosh and the whole megahertz mythbusting really
have so little mindshare that people at an ISP have never heard of
non-Windows computers?

neither do we.
   -- President George W. Bush