HOT NAKED COYOTE ACTION

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:03:57 GMT 2006

Actually, we have "butter" fountains. It's butter flavored oil, but
it's soooooo tastee. We all line up before the "butter" fountain and
take turns running through it with our 5 gallon ... oh sorry ... our
8.927059 liter tubs of popcorn and frolic about.

Now you know why our blockbuster movies really suck. We only care
about the "butter" fountains ... the bigger the fountain, the higher
we rate the movies.

--
jeffa