Tony Kennick 0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at
Sun Feb 26 21:55:13 GMT 2006

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 04:03:57PM -0500,
the following was promulgated by Jeff Anderson:

> Actually, we have "butter" fountains. It's butter flavored oil, but
> it's soooooo tastee. We all line up before the "butter" fountain and
> take turns running through it with our 5 gallon ... oh sorry ... our
> 8.927059 liter tubs of popcorn and frolic about.
> Now you know why our blockbuster movies really suck. We only care
> about the "butter" fountains ... the bigger the fountain, the higher
> we rate the movies.

Which pleases the Cinemas/Movie Theatres as they make far more money on
the concessions stand than they ever do by putting bums on seats.
        Tony Kennick
        Digital Prints: