[JOB] LAMP type work

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Feb 28 12:39:23 GMT 2006

I got this mail from a recruiter and since he seemed like a nice person
who'd made an attempt to get some information first I thought I'd post
it here.

I also asked him if he has any insights as a recruiter trying to find
Perl people. He might be a good person to invite to a tech meet.

If he does come along to a meeting try to keep the faeces flinging down
to a minimum - whilst you may feel that acting like a prick towards to
someone is big and clever you actually reflect badly on the whole
community.

/me narrows his eyes

Simon

----- Forwarded message from Christian Hughes <xtian at xtian.net> -----