Robin Barker Robin.Barker at
Tue Feb 28 14:40:52 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Vickery [mailto:robinv at]
Sent: 28 February 2006 14:23
To: Perl M[ou]ngers
Subject: Re: Bastards!!!

.gb exists, although I don't think anyone uses it anymore.
was the last domain I remember seeing, and that was some time ago.

Is that as in
as in as in "successfully"
floated on the stock exchange?

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY