Virgin.net scam

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Tue Feb 28 20:59:32 GMT 2006

Je 2006-02-28 16:58:43 +0000, Roger Burton West skribis:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 05:03:52PM +0000, Robert Shiels wrote:
>
> >Not to mention recent vodafone advertising for unlimited internet on mobile
> >phones. I've ranted already here
> >http://se71.org/blog/archives/2006/01/unlimited_inter.html but basically,
> >they're lying too, you only get 1Gb per month.
>
> So, Nildram's weaselling, Zen is too... anybody left offering honest

I for one am also failing to even register a flicker of indignation that
an ISP is capping downloads at 50GB during peak periods. Nildram even
provide up to a month's rollover. I can't even think of a non-warez use
case that would actually consume 50GB of data a month.

http://broadband.nildram.net/fairuse/

Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If dog was the father of man, then welcome all squirrels!"
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/