Virgin.net scam

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Mar 1 12:08:55 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 05:35:59PM +0000, Paul Orrock wrote:
> Roger Burton West wrote:
> > So, Nildram's weaselling, Zen is too...
> I'm just curious, what have Zen done to annoy people ?

I'm curious what Nildram have done to annoy other people too.  I know
what they've done to annoy me, but it's nowt to do with bandwidth caps.
Their IP service delivery is still excellent.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
 (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an
 endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary"  -- H. L. Mencken