David Cantrell david at
Wed Mar 1 12:40:33 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 08:59:32PM +0000, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> I for one am also failing to even register a flicker of indignation that
> an ISP is capping downloads at 50GB during peak periods. Nildram even
> provide up to a month's rollover. I can't even think of a non-warez use
> case that would actually consume 50GB of data a month.

I can.  Distributing legal copies of DVDs and CDs.  eg, for your band,
or some society that you belong to, or of software that you have the
owner's permission to distribute.

David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator Of The World

Wizened native guide to take you into mountains - $150
Sledgehammer to break down stone door - $12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones - priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know.
For everything else, there's Mastercard