[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social - Tomorrow, Thursday March 2nd @ The Star, Belgravia

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Wed Mar 1 15:56:46 GMT 2006

Once again it's that time. Again.

Come forth Merry Mongers for we shall frolic[*] like Children of the
Night. Join us at The Star in Belgravia - that delightful watering hole
nestled comfortably behind the Austrian and German embassies.

The details are, as ever, archived on the announce list

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2006-February/000023.html

b ut just to recap - witty bandinage, thoughtful conversation, steaks,
beer, a roaring fire and Birmingham.pm, our beloved midlandian
brethren who we look upon fondly yet patronisingly as if they were
loveable but slightly backwards yokel relatives.

Not that we're implying that they are of course.

So - join us. And if it's your first time ... you have to fight. Or
claim a free drink. Whichever suits you.

Simon

[*] DISCLAIMER - may not actually be frolicing