[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social - Tomorrow, Thursday March 2nd @ The Star, Belgravia

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Mar 2 13:02:53 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 09:08:17AM +0000, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Barbie wrote:
> >Is that we're not loveable, not backward or not yokels? Good job I'm a
> >northerner :)
> Its all relative - Brums are "suthern bastids" to some makems. In fact
> at home, anything below hull is "the south" :-)

To some WHATs?  Speak English girl!

And no, Brums are definitely dirty northern bastards.

> Sorta like watford gap is the border to l-pm'ers

s/watford gap/the thames/

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

In this episode, R2 and Luke weld the doors shut on their X-Wing,
and Chewbacca discovers that his Ewok girlfriend is really just a
Womble with its nose chopped off.