[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social - Tomorrow, Thursday March 2nd @ The Star, Belgravia

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Mar 2 14:16:38 GMT 2006

On 2 Mar 2006, at 13:02, David Cantrell wrote:

> And no, Brums are definitely dirty northern bastards.

Thats a bit harsh in terms of language, remember they act differently
when they are down in London, what with the horseless carriages,
magical lanterns that run without oil and the endless
jugs of water we all have in our kitchens - they must be terrified
out of their tiny minds, so before you judge them remember they
are just frightened as we might be if we met an incredibly advanced
ET race.

>> Sorta like watford gap is the border to l-pm'ers
>
> s/watford gap/the thames/

Again, I note your harshness, we do put up with our stupid north
london brethren
who like paying over the odds for housing just so they can get sun dried
tomatoes delivered with their morning pint of eco-friendly soya milk.

You really shouldn't be so judgmental, Mr. CR.* postcode ;-)

G.