amazon quits sluff because the peeps canna talk propa

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at
Tue Mar 7 09:56:39 GMT 2006

Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> On 6/3/2006, "Jacqui Caren" <jacqui.caren at> wrote:
>>>Right after the time limit attached to the bribes had elapsed?
>>Hmm - odd they enever seem to expect this.
> Not at all.  It's a well-trodden path and they all know the rules of the
> game.

I meant the poor sods who work there - moving (kids to a new school),
buying houses - then a few years on bang! no job.

Yes - it has happened twice to me - US companies moving jobs from .eu
back to the US.

The only diff these days is that the jobs move to .in/.cn/.pl/.ie/...