[ANNOUNCE] Milton Keynes Perl Mongers Technical Meeting Tuesday 14th March

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Mar 6 17:50:57 GMT 2006

Milton Keynes Perl Mongers will hold our first technical meeting at
7pm on Tuesday 14th March, featuring the following talks:

Databases and Perl (Dave Cross)
Gathering information from the Web with WWW::Mechanize (Tom Hukins)
Testing Legacy Code (Nik Clayton)
Integrating Data Sets to Bespoke Applications via XML::Twig (Rod Norfor)

For more details please see our Web site:
http://miltonkeynes.pm.org/

Trains from London Euston to Milton Keynes Central take 40 minutes.
If you ask nicely, we might be able to offer transport from the
station to the meeting and back again afterwards.

Also, we're looking for speakers for future meetings.  Let me know if
you're interested.

Tom