Lightning book reviews

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Wed Mar 15 18:07:42 GMT 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 11:39:48AM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 11:13 +0000, Jess Robinson wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, David H. Adler wrote:
> >
> > > NY.pm gets an actual WOMAN this month. Ha!
> > >
> > > ;-)
> > >

> > .. And you're implying.. ?
> >

> that he's jealous...

Actually, we do get women at our meetings at times. This month, however,
we're getting one of whom I'm particularly fond.

Though, to be honest, I wouldn't mind going to london.pm meetings. For
one thing, I wouldn't have to arrange the damn things. :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
i gave up on every non-perl language because I had too much real work