Lightning book reviews

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Mar 16 15:53:23 GMT 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 01:07:42PM -0500, David H. Adler wrote:
> Actually, we do get women at our meetings at times. This month, however,
> we're getting one of whom I'm particularly fond.
>
> Though, to be honest, I wouldn't mind going to london.pm meetings. For
> one thing, I wouldn't have to arrange the damn things. :-)

Not to mention that we don't consider having women along to be any kind
of event.  In fact on at least one occasion we've had more women than we
did Daves - a clear violation of the laws of physics.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

I think the most difficult moment that anyone could face is seeing
their domestic servants, whether maid or drivers, run away
  -- Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikh, writing at
     http://www.arabnews.com/?article=38558