1 and 1 == zero

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Mar 16 12:06:00 GMT 2006

Adam Auden <adam at bimble.net> wrote:
[...]
> Black Cat Netoworks[0] seem like lovely people, and I'd be remiss if I
> didn't recommend UK Solutions[1].

Well, I was going to resist plugging my employer, if only because we don't
normally provide servers. However, if you were to order a load of parts and
a reasonable bottle of single malt and get them delivered for my attention,
it could magically turn into a Debian box after work.

For single-server stuff, I'd suggest going for the UKShells rather than UKS
branded co-lo as it's a lot cheaper. The last I heard we were going to drop
to 40 quid a month for 500GB of traffic, but that's not been confirmed.

--
The creator made Italy from designs by Michelangelo.
								- Mark Twain