TT on teh 1rc

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Mar 16 16:59:54 GMT 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 01:17:36PM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> >> Seedy: A B C D goldfish?
> >> Abie:  C D, M N O goldfish!
> >> Seedy: S T R goldfish, C D B D I.
> David> Huh?  What language is that meant to be?
> Read it aloud.

Ay Bee Sea Dee goldfish
Sea Dee Em En Oh goldfish
Ess Tee Are goldfish Sea Dee Bee Dee Eye

Still makes no fucking sense at all.

> C D B
> D B S A B Z B.

Sea Dee Bee
Dee Bee Ess Ay Bee Zed Bee

Nope, that makes no sense either.

Someone did send me offlist a translation from Stupid to English.  In
the spirit of that translation, I offer you ...

R S Q R O D C C!

A pint for whoever can unravel it.

And Randal, please don't send me personal copies of replies you also
send to the list.  It's a gigantic pain in the arse.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.