TT on teh 1rc

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Thu Mar 16 17:22:42 GMT 2006

David> And Randal, please don't send me personal copies of replies you also
David> send to the list.  It's a gigantic pain in the arse.

*If* this list didn't set reply-to, I wouldn't have to put it into a folder
where I say "ignore-evil-reply-to", and then *you* could put *reply-to* on
your mail to the list.

HOWEVER, since the list is broken, you don't get to do what you want.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!