TT on teh 1rc

Paul Makepeace at
Thu Mar 16 19:12:51 GMT 2006

Je 2006-03-16 17:22:42 +0000, Randal L. Schwartz skribis:
> David> And Randal, please don't send me personal copies of replies you also
> David> send to the list.  It's a gigantic pain in the arse.
> *If* this list didn't set reply-to, I wouldn't have to put it into a folder
> where I say "ignore-evil-reply-to", and then *you* could put *reply-to* on
> your mail to the list.
> HOWEVER, since the list is broken, you don't get to do what you want.

This kind of comment should result in a temporary moderation bit, IMHO.
It has been discussed in entirety before, is completely unproductive,
and has a tendency to waste time. And that's all beside you (Randal)
having stated your position on this probably about half a dozen times

Mutt has a reply-to-author that bypasses reply-to munging. Mutt also has
a reply-to-list that bypasses reply-to author so both cases are covered
directly in at least one MUA. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS MOANING.

The list is reply-to-list, and that's that. Please just get
over it and work with it locally. This should be in the FAQ; happy to
update, who does the new svn authz/site pumpking?

"If I didnt snore, then her majesty will arrange a little accident."