[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Technical Meeting tonight - REMEMBER TO SIGNUP

Pedro Figueiredo me at pedrofigueiredo.org
Thu Mar 23 13:00:11 GMT 2006

On 23 Mar 2006, at 12:04, Simon Cozens wrote:

> Anyone for pre-meet food? I'm ensconced in a *$ on Oxford St for
> the afternoon
> an would like to get together with folk sooner rather than later.

i'm in oxford circus, leaving office between 5:30-6:00. we could meet

> (Also if you have an empty desk and an Internet connection
> available in
> central London for the afternoon I'd love to hear about it....)

not at the office, but foyles in charing cross road has free wifi in
the 1st floor cafe'.

also, if you still need crash space, you can stay at my flat, hope
the experience wasn't too bad last time :)

bgp is for those who can't keep it static long enough