[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Technical Meeting tonight - REMEMBER TO SIGNUP

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Thu Mar 23 14:13:38 GMT 2006

Pedro Figueiredo:
> i'm in oxford circus, leaving office between 5:30-6:00. we could meet
> somewhere?

I'll be meeting the other Simon at 4, maybe we'll club together for dinner.
Email me off-list with phone numbers, anyone who would be interesting.
Uh, interested. And interesting, of course.

> not at the office, but foyles in charing cross road has free wifi in
> the 1st floor cafe'.

Hell, Starbucks has free wifi if you mumble mumble mumble... It's not very
reliable but it's good enough.

> also, if you still need crash space, you can stay at my flat, hope
> the experience wasn't too bad last time :)

Thanks, but Leo has heroically offered me some space already. I like to
spread my imposition around...

--
"The bad reputation UNIX has gotten is totally undeserved, laid on by people
 who don't understand, who have not gotten in there and tried anything."