Request for Experiences - Dell Inspiron 630M
simon at thegestalt.org
Sat Mar 25 12:46:04 GMT 2006
I'm in the market for a cheap laptop and I've been looking at the Dell
Inspiron 630M and I'm wondering if any of you have any experience with
- what are the laptops like in general to use?
- what's the screen like?
- the one I'm looking at has a 1.7GhZ Pentium M. I've never used a
Pentium M before ... are they ridiculously anaemic?
- is 512Mb of RAM too little for it?
- what's the battery life like? Both as in "how long can it last between
charges?" and "do you need a new battery after a year because it
doesn't even hold enough charge to boot wihtout mains like certain
other brands *cough* Vaios* cough*"
- what's the customer experience like with the Dell Outlet store?
plus any general comments about Dell and/or suggestions for other good
circa 500 quid laptops would be appreciated.
More information about the london.pm