monday morning pick me up

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Mon Apr 3 10:19:50 BST 2006

On 3 Apr 2006, at 10:07, Simon Wistow wrote:
> 3. I've had lots of mail about having problems hiring good Perl
> people.
> Either as someone trying to get a job or someone trying to hire - what
> have been your problems?

I'd love to be able to punctuate the tedious PHP contracts I seem to
pick up these days with something challenging in Perl. I suspect an
insistence on telecommuting and the fact that I only really check
jobs.perl.org might mitigate against that.

Simply I'd like to know where to look. Have the people who are having
hiring problems posted their job on j.p.o?

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net