Cheese

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Thu Apr 6 11:37:29 BST 2006

Some info from a foodie friend... If this isn't enough the mysterious
and highly talented Gian (aka Dr Cheese) can be contacted.

---

Neals yard? They sell a variety of not strictly cheese diary products. their
double cream is amazing- takes abut 15 seconds to whip up..

Does it have to be gouda? if not, Neals yard does a lovely cheese v  similar to
gouda- it's irish actually- Coolea very very good.

if it's for poutine making, then would suggest he go find gian, but curds are
hard to come by- usually sell actually made cheeses.

incidentally, neal's yard also do a dish similar to poutine on saturdays-
melted montgomery cheddar cheese on new potatoes (boiled, not fried) ABSOLUTELY
delish. but maybe your friend spotted a gap in (borough market). Have had
canadian friends rave about poutine before but never had it. chips gravy and
cheese.. almost a northern thing, no?