Cheese

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Apr 6 15:00:57 BST 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 11:37:29AM +0100, Paul Makepeace said:
> if it's for poutine making, then would suggest he go find gian, but curds are
> hard to come by- usually sell actually made cheeses.

> chips gravy and cheese.. almost a northern thing, no?

Guilty as charged. You cna take the boy out of the north but you can't
take the boy out of the north (see also the reference to being bloody
cold).

Oh great I've got a craving for curry wi' half-n-half now [*]

Simon

[*] Not the American milk but curry with half chips and half rice. The
curry can only loosely be described as such.