Sharing mouse & keyboard

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at
Thu Apr 6 12:37:06 BST 2006

They are called KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) switches.  I've used them to
connect PCs that used PS/2 keyboards and mice.  I'd guess that there are
ones which can use USB keyboards and mice as well.

On 03/31/2006 10:36 AM Paul Makepeace wrote:
> I have four monitor rig spread over a OS X and a linux box, two each. I
> keep instinctively moving the wrong mouse and hoping it'll bounce across
> into (onto?) the other two. That made me wonder how possible that was
> and after a while it seemed imminently feasible to the point I figured
> someone might've done it. Anyone know of such a beast?

More information about the mailing list