Sharing mouse & keyboard

Matt S Trout dbix-class at
Thu Apr 6 14:55:46 BST 2006

Robert Rothenberg wrote:
> They are called KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) switches.  I've used them to
> connect PCs that used PS/2 keyboards and mice.  I'd guess that there are
> ones which can use USB keyboards and mice as well.
> On 03/31/2006 10:36 AM Paul Makepeace wrote:
>> I have four monitor rig spread over a OS X and a linux box, two each. I
>> keep instinctively moving the wrong mouse and hoping it'll bounce across
>> into (onto?) the other two. That made me wonder how possible that was
>> and after a while it seemed imminently feasible to the point I figured
>> someone might've done it. Anyone know of such a beast?


      Matt S Trout       Offering custom development, consultancy and support
   Technical Director    contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact
Shadowcat Systems Ltd.  mst (at) for more information

+ Help us build a better perl ORM: +

More information about the mailing list