Sharing mouse & keyboard

Adam Auden adam at
Thu Apr 6 15:52:56 BST 2006

On 4/6/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at> wrote:
> Robert Rothenberg wrote:
> > They are called KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) switches.  I've used them to
> > connect PCs that used PS/2 keyboards and mice.  I'd guess that there are
> > ones which can use USB keyboards and mice as well.
> >
> > On 03/31/2006 10:36 AM Paul Makepeace wrote:
> >> I have four monitor rig spread over a OS X and a linux box, two each. I
> >> keep instinctively moving the wrong mouse and hoping it'll bounce across
> >> into (onto?) the other two. That made me wonder how possible that was
> >> and after a while it seemed imminently feasible to the point I figured
> >> someone might've done it. Anyone know of such a beast?
> >>
> x2vnc?

I think we missed the switch to BST, the list seems to be set to last week...


Adam Auden - UNIX Metal Geek

More information about the mailing list