[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social Tonight - The Maple Leaf, Covent Garden

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Apr 6 15:03:18 BST 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 02:50:32PM +0100, Greg McCarroll said:
> how far are we going to take the canadian theme tonight? i mean is one
> half of us going to talk in french and the other half in english, with
> us all waiting for the government to buy the drinks?

If you get injured on the table you started the evening at then you can
get first aid but if you go to another table temporarily and get injured
then you're charged a fortune for a plaster?

(As opposed to normal 'British' themed London.pm nights where you can
free first aid everywhere but you have to wait until next week to get
it)