Sharing mouse & keyboard

Robert Shiels robert at
Thu Apr 6 15:53:52 BST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:

> Robert Rothenberg wrote:
>> They are called KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) switches.  I've used them to
>> connect PCs that used PS/2 keyboards and mice.  I'd guess that there are
>> ones which can use USB keyboards and mice as well.
>> On 03/31/2006 10:36 AM Paul Makepeace wrote:
>>> I have four monitor rig spread over a OS X and a linux box, two each. I
>>> [snip]
> x2vnc?
Is it last week again already?


More information about the mailing list