Mac sftp

the hatter at
Tue Apr 18 11:10:30 BST 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, O'Shaughnessy, Jamie wrote:

> Coming from a linux and free software world, it may seem odd, but
> occasionally it's worth actually paying for software, even things as
> mundane as a FTP client.

I've recently imbibed the koolaid, but much as I've enjoyed the benefits
of free software previously, I've also owned PDAs, and have to agree.  We
all like "free" as a price, but a lot of us surely spend time being paid
to write software, so I don't quite understand those who so strongly
dislike paying the price of a few cups of coffee for something they'll use

the hatter