Can anyone lend me

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Wed Apr 19 08:31:08 BST 2006

I know it's a long shot, but my laptop appears to have given up the
ghost again, which means two weeks without it while it goes on holiday
to wherever the Apple repair people are. Two weeks without a laptop is
a big problem for me.

If anyone has an old laptop they could lend me for two weeks (can pick up
from central London), that would rock. Preferably with some form of
wireless or network card, and extra preferably some form of Mac (in which
case I have a wireless card), but I'll entertain any suggestions, as most
of my work I do through an ssh connection.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

+Pete