[OT] Linux-worthy laptop recommendations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed May 3 23:28:06 BST 2006

Matt Follett <matt.follett at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are going to get a Mac then I would recommend getting a MB Pro over
> a PowerBook.

Good luck getting one of the new MacBook Pros for under a grand though.

I'd happily recommend getting a PowerBook, but if you're just going to
install Linux on it, you might as well just buy any old cheap bit of crap.
400 quid from Morgan and you're sorted.

MacOS X is one of those things that you'll either love or hate. If you hate
it, don't bother buying a Mac. If you love it, prepare to just give all your
money to Apple.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key