The Truthiness About George W. Bush

danny staple orionrobots at
Thu May 4 00:26:35 BST 2006

On 02/05/06, John Costello <cos at> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2006, David Alban wrote:
> > Stephen Colbert (the truthiness guy) at a White House correspondents
> > dinner roasts President George W. Bush while the president is eight
> > feet away.
> His satire of the Washington Press Corps as part of this roast was even
> better than his satire of the President and the Administration.
On Youtube: "This video has been removed due to copyright
infringement." - Dang, even watching the US Pres being made a monkey
of a guy 8 feet from has fallen to the evils of IPO and DRM!

Still I breifly caught enough on BBC News to be amused.
Danny Staple
(Full contact details available through website)