[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social tonight - The White Hart, Drury Lane

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu May 4 08:49:43 BST 2006

A small updatelet to remind you, my mongering minions that tongiht is
our GLORIOUS SOCIAL!

	*cough*

All the details nestle, as usual, in our archives

	http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2006-May/000034.html

but suffice to say tonight, about 6:30, White Hart, Drury Lane, Be there
or Be Square.

    http://www.dailycandy.com/content/articles/23805/photo.jpg

As always, if it's your first time [*] then you can claim a free drink
off me. I shall be sitting quietly, supping a half of mild and doing
Sudoku in the corner. You'll recognise me because I'm wearing a tshirt
which depicts a Panda fighting with tanks and helicopters.

I like my clothes understated.

Some random facts about the Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca)

 * its Latin name means "black-and-white cat-foot"
 * the Panda is actually the fastest land mammal in the world but has
   been off for the last couple of seasons with a torn cruciate
 * A Panda bear once held a drinking competition with Greg, Gellyfish
   and Evil Dave. The result was the 80s.
 * If you look into a Panda's eyes you can see a vision of the bear
   dancing the Macarena on your soul. First time viewers may be quite
   petrubed by this.
 * I can't believe I jsyt managed my 'dancing' in-joke by combining the
   words 'Panda', 'Macarena' and 'Soul'

Simon