[OT] Cat needs a new home

Earle Martin perl at downlode.org
Thu May 11 01:25:54 BST 2006

[Crossposted, apologies if you get this more than once; also apologies if
it's far too offtopic.]

Due to illness, my mum can't look after her cat any more and so I need to
find it a new home. The cat in question is a small black shorthair female,
neutered, about seven years old and in excellent health (although faintly
podgy of late). She's extremely affectionate, playful, and great at catching
mice. I don't think she's toilet trained, as she generally spends most of her
time in the garden; she probably wouldn't be very happy living in a flat.

If you're in the London region and might be interested in taking care of
this little kitty, please mail me offlist.

Thanks, and sorry again for offtopicity.

Earle Martin