perldesk

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon May 15 15:40:31 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 15:14 +0100, Damon Davison wrote:
> It's not free, like WebRT, which I have used at my last three employers.
> Admittedly, I am responsible for two of those three installations.

I suppose what I am asking is: is it worth the money?

The problem one of my employer's has is that he is looking for something
that customers can insert tickets on, tracks the time to fix, has
contact info and stuff + some way of sharing random textual info. If it
has some CRM like facilities that would be a bonus. It should not
require a support contract to either install or run.

Any suggestions, free or otherwise, gratefully received. Perl would nice
but not essential.

Dirk