ora owns web2.0 - and will sue your ass if you try to use it

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Mon May 29 11:20:25 BST 2006

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 09:58:49PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:

> ora.com - the new evil empire :-)

I wanted to be a part of this thread, but I'm afraid I'm having trouble
mustering up sufficient enthusiasm.  So I thought that instead I would
just note that I don't own an ass and so anyone trying to sue it might
have a little trouble.

I did once have a pair of gerbils when I was young, but unfortunately
one died and the other ate it and died.  So trying to sue them might not
be very productive either.

Now that it is getting a bit warmer I have noticed a couple of
mosquitoes in my study but although they do have some of my blood in
them I'm not sure anyone would take a claim of ownership seriously.

So it seems that I might be safe to use Web 2.0, at least on the
livestock front.  Now, if only I could work out what to do with it.

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net