Nodnol bound

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Mon May 29 11:56:48 BST 2006

On 25/05/06, Andy Wardley <abw at wardley.org> wrote:
> Simon Wistow wrote:
> > As to where - that's the sort of question that starts holy wars. It
> > depends on where you're working and how much you're looking to spend but
> > Shephards Bush/Hammersmith, Finsbury Park/Holloway, Clapham,
> > Walthamstow, Stoke Newington, Balham and Bermondsey aren't bad places to
> > start looking.
>
> Or you could consider going the same distance out of the smoke:
> Kingston, New Malden, Raynes Park, Merton, etc., are all a short
> bike/bus/train ride away.  They're generally cheaper and have more green
> stuff around like trees, parks, etc., if that's important to you.

Merton is pretty cheap and close to the only perl shop I know around there.

It's well worth getting a bike and finding somewhere cheap that is a
short ride from both the office and tube.. I cycled to the office in
wimbledon for several months and it saved a lot of bus/train money
from Surbiton/Hook/Chesington.

Cheers,

A.