[OT]: bash or any other $favourite{shell}? [was: Wish list]

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Jun 9 12:29:01 BST 2006

Bob Walker <bob at randomness.org.uk> wrote:
[...]
> although of course it gets even better on openbsd where since bash isnt
> there by default it ends up in /usr/local/bin but i love the pain so thats
> okay. why else would my laptop operating systems currently be openbsd and
> solaris 10. :)

I would have thought that #!/usr/bin/env bash would fix that problem nicely,
assuming OpenBSD and Solaris aren't playing silly buggers there too.

Also, were you saving all the punctuation up for your Perl scripts? Your
writing is rather hard to read.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key