Planet LPM

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:28:32 BST 2006

Hi,

On 6/30/06, Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:
> Much better. Cheers.
>
> Now I just need how to convince Plagger to a) include a reasonable url
> for the feed and b) not strip out all internal markup from the items.

Publish::Planet uses HTML::Scrubber to strip out script and style tags
for security and design reasons. What markup do you specifically
preserve?

Well, with r1051 (which I just checked in right now :)) in svn you can
write something like:

  - module: Publish::Planet
    config:
      scrubber:
        default:
          style: 1

to allow "style" attributes in any tag, which is not allowed by default.

See Planet.pm source and perldoc HTML::Scrubber for the default setup.
http://plagger.org/trac/changeset/1051

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa