Planet LPM

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:56:59 BST 2006

On 7/3/06, Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:
> Sorry, I was slightly unclear about the problem. Publish::Planet is
> doing the right thing. The articles published on my planet site are
> fine. The problem is with the rss/atom files that are produced by
> Publish::Feed.
>
> Compare any of the items from http://planetbalham.org.uk/ with the
> same items in the RSS feed at
> http://planetbalham.org.uk/smartfeed_all.rss and you'll see that all
> of the HTML markup in the items is missing from the RSS version. I'm
> probably just missing a flag on my Publish::Feed config settings.

Well, it's a long standing XML::RSS::LibXML + XML::Feed bug, I think.
http://plagger.org/trac/ticket/104 (Opened 4 months ago)

Upgrade XML::RSS::LibXML (if not installed, install it) and see what
happens. It might not be fixed yet, in that case I'll poke the authors
(Daisuke and Ben) again.

Thanks,

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa