[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Reminder: This Thursday, 6th July - John Snow, Soho

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 15:08:46 BST 2006

You know, I'd love to attend a social meeting at some night, but given that I'm in Nottingham, that requires me taking the train and likely missing the next day at work.  Are there ever meetings on a Friday or Saturday night?

I promise not to grumble too much about databases if that's what it takes.

Cheers,
Ovid

-- If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/