[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Reminder: This Thursday, 6th July - John Snow, Soho

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Mon Jul 3 15:27:48 BST 2006

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 07:08:46AM -0700, Ovid said:
> You know, I'd love to attend a social meeting at some night, but given
> that I'm in Nottingham, that requires me taking the train and likely
> missing the next day at work.  Are there ever meetings on a Friday or
> Saturday night?

We occasionally have emergency meetings but, in general, no. We don't
have meetings on Friday and Saturday.

Having said that the Birmingham.pm guys have made it down for an evening
meeting. The train from Nottingham is about 2 hours and go fairly
frequently so depending on how hardy you're feeling it's definitely
doable.

Otherwise I'm sure we can arrange an emergency social on your behalf :)

Simon